©http://welove-eds.blogspot.com


Tagboard

No advertisements and self-plugging. This blog is used as a mode of communication among EDS. Thanks.



Links

DHS

Amanda Angelina Angshuang Bridget Candice Caris Casandra Cassandra Charlotte Charmaine Chingying Eunice Huien Huihsien Huiqi Hweechian Jamie Janell Jialing Maureen Natasha Rachel Rachel Lam Raey Regina Roseline Sabrina Sarah Siyun Sophia Sumei Vanessa Chan Vanessa Tan Vicki Wanyu Weeqin Weilee Wenxin Yuehuan Ziying

Previous Posts

hey EDS (:yesterday was really wonderful (: thank ...
LOVE YOU, EDS.always.
hi darlings (:guess this post will be the last few...
HELLO EDS I MISS YOU :(BELOW IS A MESSAGE FROM YOU...
hiya! :D comm interviews are on next monday and tu...
open house'09
EDS NIGHT: D.I.Y.!
HEY EDS!tmr is IT! the it that we've been working ...
You showed me faith is not blind
Hey people, pass me the money by this fri to get y...

Archives

July 2008 / August 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / April 2010 / July 2010 / September 2010 / September 2011 /

Credits
Layout : LittleDresss
Edited : Huien

I EDS


dance.drama
we.love.eds@gmail.com
Monday, July 13, 2009
Hey (:

I didn't say what i wanted to say on handover cos i made a muck of my short speech by crying -.- So i shall write it down here lol.

All i wanted to say, was that EDS has been my motivating force for many a times, its the reason i willingly go to school when school is horrible (sometimes), the one thing that keeps me going constantly. The dance practices keep me going, and let me forget all that i want to forget, for that few hours. The company i have in EDS comforts me when i'm down, are high with me when i am, and the juniors cheer me up.

This is what i feel, and my last wish for EDS, is that my juniors can feel the same way i do. That EDS is somewhere you can go to when the chips are down/low (i forgot the saying -.-) Maybe you might not like or love EDS due to various reasons, but i really hope you've found friends in EDS, friends that make the journey worthwhile and memorable.

As a dance head, i may not have accomplished much, but i hope that at least for a little while, i brought some good to EDS (: And i believe that all of you, esp the year 3s, can do so much more. It was really heartwarming to see you all so bonded after planning the handover, at least i think so.

With a different batch of pp leading EDS from now on, and i don't only mean the comm members, i hope that you guys can accomplish what previous batches of seniors have not been able to do (as far as i know) and make EDS into a family. Not a name of a cca that consist of two uninteracting subgroups. Thats something hard to accomplish, but i have faith in you all, that you all will do the best you can and slowly but steadily take steps towards this goal :D

And thank you, year 3s, for planning such a wonderful handover (: It was an awesome day, as awesome as a last day of my journey of EDS can be. You all treated us like royalty, serving us food and drinks, letting us bully you for the last time. But you still made us walk too much -.- Anyway, i was really touched by the handover, and i shall keep my undies forever HAHA.

And those sweet notes from my juniors really made me guilty, because i didn't write for my seniors :// But i love them, thanks (:

Lastly, I know EDS is far from perfect, but then i hope that just like the TV ad says, "its the little imperfections that make it perfect for you"




I EDS

and I will miss all of you. I already do.


Vanessa T. :DD